Lesser Florican - August 2023

Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 November 2020

Dusky Warbler 01/11/2020

After an early start travelling down to Splash Point for some patch action, I left somewhat disappointed with the lack of return for my efforts. Thankfully, the Dusky Warbler was obliging on my way home from saying farewell to the family (and Jasper) for a month; the bird showed almost immediately on the outskirts of Crawley and was heard calling on a few occasions. Sadly, it was typically elusive in amongst the foliage, therefore, my pictures were somewhat poor.

So, that's it for a month! Hopefully I'll get some December 'gulling' in after lockdown, but between now and then, it's bonjour to you all.

p.s. Hoping for the Stonechat results this week, that's if the sample didn't get lost in the post!


Two clear and identifiable photos of
today's Dusky Warbler!