Lesser Florican - August 2023

Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 January 2015

Cuckmere Haven & Pevensey 4/1/15

I was relieved to have survived my standby this morning, and with this good news I was straight out the door and down the patch for the first time this year.

Afterwards I took the old man to Pevensey where we enjoyed the whole afternoon at Horse Eye with continuous views of Short-eared Owls and great scope views of the Richard's Pipit, all topped off with a lovely sunset on a still, calm evening. 

Cuckmere Haven
Greenshank - 1 still on AGP pool
Snipe - 1
Barnacle Geese - 5
Grey Plover - 3

Pevensey Levels
Richard's Pipit - 1 -after re-positioning myself I had great scope views. 
Hen Harrier - 1 ringtail
Short-eared Owl - 6
Marsh Harrier - 2

 Dunlin down the Cuckmere
 Short-eared Owl at Pevensey
 Richard's Pipit at Pevensey